Saturday 3 December 2016

9ice Reveals He Regrets Not Having All His Kids With One Woman

9ice

Veteran Nigerian singer, Abolore Akande popularly known by his stage name 9ice in a recent interview with Saturday Beats spoke about the women in his life and children.


9ice has 4 children from three women and he revealed he would have loved if all his kids came from one mother.
The singer said:

“I wish I had all my children from one woman because it is a good thing and it makes you connect easily with your children. For example, I have to go to Abuja, Lagos and America to visit my children. Imagine if all my children were from one woman. However, I have no regrets because it has been ordained, people are just complaining but God has already ordained that these things would happen,” he said.
 

0 comments:

HOT NAIJA MUSICS